I decided to get the Iphone 4s from smart after going to and from globe to see which plan is better. I decided to stick with smart because most of my family members are on the smart network.
- iOS 5 with iCloud integration
- Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G support with 14.4 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- Dual-band CDMA and CDMA2000 1xEV-DO support
- 3.5″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen of 640 x 960 px resolution
- Scratch-resistant glass front and rear, with fingerprint-resistant coating
- 1GHz dual-core ARM Cortex A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, Apple A5 SoC
- 512MB of RAM
- Voice recognition, Siri virtual assistant
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and touch focus
- 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotpsot
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; digital compass
- 16/32/64GB storage options
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor and a three-axis gyro sensor
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated secondary microphone
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- Excellent audio quality
- Slim waistline at only 9.3mm
- Secondary front-facing VGA camera
- Built-in Picture and Video editors
- Rich AppStore
- New antenna design and improved signal reception in poor signal areas
Facetime only works through wifi
Inconsistent 3G signal from smart
The screen is nice and crisp. I wished it were bigger though. The design is the same as the iphone 4. The real difference comes from its innards. Better camera, faster brain. waaah!
To protect the phone from occasional drops, I got a nice Incipio Feather Ultralight Hard Shell case. It really cushions the impact and its matte material gives me that non sticky feel.
Its a great phone but my battery only last half the day due to nonstop tinkering. The solution was to turn off the wifi, the screen brightness, bluetooth, location services and the gps. It really helped a lot.
This is my first MMFF movie for this year. I was expecting to be scared stiff because im extremely scared of ghost. As the film started, I was enjoying the building up of the story. When it was time for the scary stuff, I was not scared at all. Who would be afraid of such a pretty ghost as angelica panganiban? The story has some twists and turns but you would suspect who did the “crime” from the beginning. This time its the ghost who helps the leading characters instead of scaring them. The ending was sort of “pilit” because they tried to tie it all up just like that. I enjoyed Jhong H. as the security guard across the street from Kris. He seemed to be guarding Kris more than his post. I think that haunted red bag should be a popular buy next year, hehehe. It just keeps coming back.
It was relaxing to watch this movie, not scary enough for me because I had slept the whole night last night. People should just go and watch to support the local movie economy.
I first heard of this lipgloss a few months ago because it was one of etude house’s new products. I waited a while before getting it because I was still finishing up my stash of of lipglosses.
What you get when you buy EH’s pink tonic is a transparent pink lipgloss in a cute container but the magic happens when you put it on. It smells like sweet cotton candy which is sooo yummy. When you first apply it it goes on clear then it tints your lips a nice shade of pink which stays until lunchtime. I soo love this product and will surely buy again.
Its been a while since I last colored my hair and the roots are already showing. So I thought it was time to do some DIY hair coloring. I chose the etude house bubble color for its cute packaging and the promise of its no mess application.
What you get:
1. Gloves, cape and instructions in Korean.
2. Developer in a cute bubble container.
3. Color in a disposable pink pouch.
4. Hair treatment in a sachet.
So after putting the color in the developer, I wore my cape and gloves and let the fun begin. I pumped out the white foam which has a slight ammonia smell, I thought it would smell different because it came in such a cute packaging. It didnt bother me that much. After I finished dumping the whole bottle on my head, my hair was all covered with foam.
After waiting for 45 minutes, my hair felt cooked so i washed it off and beheld my light brown hair. I was not floored with the results after all the hype ive heard but the color was mediocre.
Would I try this again? Yes! Because the stuff inside the box looks really fun