I want to show you my new geeky/dorky toy. Its the Horn Rubber Stand for the Iphone 4 /4s. It does look a little funny and I would not dare use it in public…… BUT…..It really works and it does not need any batteries.
This little baby comes in six colors from CDR king. You can get it in white, red, pink, yellow, blue and black. I wanted to get the pink one but when I tried it out, the rubber seemed weak and toppled my phone over. I tried the black one and it seemed to be made of tougher stuff. The yellow one was quite sturdy so I got that one for a shot of color.
The base and the hold is detachable for easier storage and handling.
The Horn Stand acoustically amplifies the sound from the built-in speaker of your iPhone by more than double. Without requiring any external power source or batteries, you and your friends can enjoy music and videos 13 decibels louder.
The silicone iPhone Horn Stand can rest horizontally or vertically and features a slot for access to the dock connector.
My last words for this, It’s a nice speaker thingy that will earn its place in my bathroom. I looove it! It costs P80 in CDR King but if you want to buy the original one its P990. …..best of all, no batteries needed.
I decided to get the Iphone 4s from smart after going to and from globe to see which plan is better. I decided to stick with smart because most of my family members are on the smart network.
- iOS 5 with iCloud integration
- Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G support with 14.4 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- Dual-band CDMA and CDMA2000 1xEV-DO support
- 3.5″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen of 640 x 960 px resolution
- Scratch-resistant glass front and rear, with fingerprint-resistant coating
- 1GHz dual-core ARM Cortex A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, Apple A5 SoC
- 512MB of RAM
- Voice recognition, Siri virtual assistant
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and touch focus
- 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotpsot
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; digital compass
- 16/32/64GB storage options
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor and a three-axis gyro sensor
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated secondary microphone
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- Excellent audio quality
- Slim waistline at only 9.3mm
- Secondary front-facing VGA camera
- Built-in Picture and Video editors
- Rich AppStore
- New antenna design and improved signal reception in poor signal areas
Facetime only works through wifi
Inconsistent 3G signal from smart
The screen is nice and crisp. I wished it were bigger though. The design is the same as the iphone 4. The real difference comes from its innards. Better camera, faster brain. waaah!
To protect the phone from occasional drops, I got a nice Incipio Feather Ultralight Hard Shell case. It really cushions the impact and its matte material gives me that non sticky feel.
Its a great phone but my battery only last half the day due to nonstop tinkering. The solution was to turn off the wifi, the screen brightness, bluetooth, location services and the gps. It really helped a lot.